As with past releases of the product, FileMaker, Inc. invited Soliant's team to be a part of the initial testing of FileMaker 16. We've spent the past months working with this new version and we're happy to help familiarize you with its features.
August 30, 2017
- In this video, Mike Duncan shows how you can leverage Amazon Web Services' infrastructure in your FileMaker deployments by using Amazon AppStream 2.0.
June 8, 2017
- Using the Card Window feature in FileMaker 16, Martha Zink demonstrates how to create a new window that is context-independent from the parent window/layout in the background.
June 1, 2017
- In this follow-up to her video
introducing the new Card Window feature in FileMaker 16, Martha shows how to use Card Windows for navigation.
May 9, 2017
- The new Card Window feature in FileMaker 16 allows you to create overlays within the same window. The card can have its own context different from the background layout. This is going to be a game-changer in how FileMaker solutions are designed and architected.
May 9, 2017
- FileMaker 16 is here, and its new features are game-changers for developers. For example, using its functionality will make custom applications more responsive and secure. You can now connect with other services, such as Weather.com, to integrate data from external data sources, but that's just the tip of the surface. In this video, we introduce the top three new functionalities: Card Windows, creating and parsing JSON, and the Layout Objects Inspector.