This policy is effective from October 1, 2014.
Soliant Consulting (“Soliant”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Soliant may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We may collect the following information:
- First name, last name, phone number, and email.
- Notes regarding customer’s contact preferences.
- Postings, comments, or other identifying information which a person may choose to willingly submit on our blog.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
Any information we collect is used to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To contact for sales, marketing, business development or partnership purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about our services, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you reside within the EU, you will receive a request through our website to opt-in to accept cookies. If you do not opt-in, these tracking cookies will not be applied. To remove tracking cookies following an opt-in, you will need to contact our team at email@example.com to request removal.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked for personal information you may choose not to provide this information. If you would like to contact us directly instead of providing this information please call us at 1-800-582-0170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Soliant Consulting, Inc.
14 N Peoria St, #2H
Chicago, IL 60607, USA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.