Deliver Better Customer Service
Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of any successful business but delivering service that’s both high-quality and fast is easier said than done. Salesforce Service Cloud empowers companies to provide better support to customers and other stakeholders but customizing the software for your unique needs is just another hurdle to jump.
Our Service Cloud Starter allows organizations to jumpstart their support team’s efficiency by either revising an existing Service Cloud implementation or launching Service Cloud from scratch. The solution immediately automates basic processes while capturing data that individual service reps can use as KPIs and executives can use to measure their support team’s performance.
Learn more about our Salesforce Service Cloud Accelerator today.
Talk with a Salesforce Consultant
Better Customer Service with Fewer Resources
We built the accelerator to help companies:
- Track and manage a large number of support requests with a small support team
- Automate service workflow and communication surrounding support tickets
- Increase efficiency within their customer service processes
- Surface standard support KPIs to understand bottlenecks/areas of success
- See a full picture of their customers to personalize customer service
Your Salesforce Development Team
While we have offices in five major cities – Chicago, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco – we work with companies all over the country. Our 15 years in business have been supported by a growing group of long-term clients who trust us to help their companies evolve with innovative solutions. We strive to serve as trusted Salesforce consultants to businesses, both small and large.
As a Salesforce Silver Partner, our team has grown to fill every aspect of a custom Salesforce development project, and our clients benefit from the following areas of expertise within their projects:
- Business Analysts
- Experienced, US-based Developers
- Solution Architects
- Reliable Project Managers