Chicago, IL – September 10, 2015 – On September 15-18, Soliant will lead eight different sessions at Salesforce.com’s popular conference, Dreamforce. The annual conference takes place at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco. Keynote speakers include Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Soliant will present the following sessions at the Dreamforce:
- Integrate at Lightning Speed with Lightening Connect! Presented by Jayvin Arora and Adamn Olshansky on Tuesday, September 15th at 1:30 PM.
- 5 Easy Ways to Make your Org Instantly More User-Friendly. Presented by Jayvin Arora and Viet Nguyen on Tuesday, September 15th at 5:00 PM.
- Key Things to Consider when Implementing Partner Communities. Presented by Jayvin Arora and Viet Nguyen on Wednesday, September 16th at 9:00 AM.
- Advanced Flow Techniques with Apex and Visualforce. Presented by Damien Phillippi on Wednesday, September 16th at 3:30 PM.
- Exposing the Tooling API as a Mountable Filesystem. Presented by Jason Bury on Thursday, September 17th at 9:00 AM.
- Marketing Effectively to Drive Adoption and Compliance Using Flow. Presented by Jayvin Arora and Jeremiah Dohn on Thursday, September 17th at 10:00 AM.
- Maintaining Your Salesforce Org’s Setup for Optimal Efficiency. Presented by Jayvin Arora and Launa Saunders on Thursday, September 17th, 11:30 AM
- Use Trailhead to Become Salesforce Certified! Presented by Jayvin Arora and Adam Olshansky on Thursday, September 17th at 2:30 PM.
- Integrate at Lighting Speed with Lightning Connect! (Second session) Presented by Jayvin Arora and Adam Olshansky on Friday, September 18th at 11:00 AM.
Dreamforce brings together the entire Salesforce community each year to hear from thought leaders, industry pioneers, and thousands of the Salesforce faithful for a week of connecting, learning, inspiration, and hearing the latest from Salesforce.com. Soliant is proud to have been chosen to deliver these sessions.
Update: Pre-registration is now open for Dreamforce 2016, taking place October 4-7, 2016.