Chicago, IL – November 18, 2013 – Soliant Consulting today announced it has launched Trust-Based Selling on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new, distinctive ways. The Trust-Based Selling app quantifies your level of trust with customers at the Account, Contact and Opportunity levels and recommends strategies for improving trust in your customer relationships. Improve sales close rates and lead conversion by transforming trust-building from anecdotal instinct to a trainable, measurable process. Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Trust-Based Selling is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wyutEAA. Soliant Consulting, in collaboration with Charles H. Green, unlocks the methodologies from the book Trust-Based Selling to make the Trust-Based Selling app a quantitative driver of the sales process.
Comments in the News
- “The Trust-Based Selling approach often sounds counter to traditional sales advice. It pointedly is not about closing, being aggressive, or guaranteeing that you’ll meet a customer’s every need. Trust-Based Selling teaches you how to listen, understand wants and needs and approach customers in an open, transparent way. Stop selling and start helping.” Charles H. Green, author of Trust-Based Selling and co-author of The Trusted Advisor.
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the social era,” said Leyla Seka, vice president of the AppExchange and Partner Operations at salesforce.com. “Soliant Consulting is helping customers transform their client relationships and sales effectiveness by combining the ability to measure and improve trust with the power of the salesforce.com platform.”
- “The Trusted Advisor and our partnership with Charlie Green dramatically changed our entire business. In developing Trust-Based Selling, we’re working to bring that same change to the entire landscape of selling.” Scott Love, COO, Soliant Consulting
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
Trust-Based Selling will increase awareness of trust with your customers, as well as drive building trust in concrete, measurable best practices. Drawing from the expertise of author Charles H. Green,
- You and your sales team will become more mindful of customers’ issues and situations, as well as their concerns, desires, and fears
- Customers who trust you will become more open to your ideas, more often convert opportunities, and streamline decision-making
- You’ll achieve enhanced creativity, more buy-in, greater honesty, and fewer misunderstandings by fostering collaboration with customers
- You will be able to focus on the relationship, not the transaction – which ultimately builds trust and yields more transactions
- You can train and measure your sales team’s performance in trust building best practices and rely less on anecdote, instinct, and hobby-horse ideas.
Product Key Features
- “Trust Rating” measures key signs of trust for Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Complements any other sales process methodology
- Suggestions for improving Trust Rating
- Customize for measures of trust specific to your organization
- Loaded with content and built-in coaching on key Trust-Based principles
- Extensive “Additional Resources” section for those who want to learn more
- Help references with embedded custom help throughout application
- Administrators: Easy setup with minimal configuration
- Administrators: Light technical footprint; plays nice with other customizations and AppExchange apps in your organization
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 1,700 partner apps and 1.7 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange. Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Soliant Consulting
Soliant Consulting builds custom software for business. We specialize in helping you achieve success by listening carefully and customizing Salesforce to work the way you do. Soliant builds deep relationships with its clients and focuses on service. Founded in 2004, our offices are in Chicago, San Francisco, and Philadelphia and we often travel to work with our clients in person. We provide a real alternative to ill-fitting cookie cutter software and low-quality, anonymous developers-for-hire: as consultants we concentrate on what to build, and why, and our seasoned project managers ensure you understand our process every step of the way. Call us to discuss your needs: 800-582-0170, or visit our website at http://www.soliantconsulting.com.